Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product name : Calcium chloride dihydrate powder74%-77%min|
|Item : 201172962720|
|Price : USD160/MT|
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate , tech Grade
CAS NO.: 10035-04-8
Appearance: Powder form, white powder
Packing: in 25KG PP woven bag with PE film inside or 1000kg Jumbo bag
Technical Data Sheet
1. This product has a low freezing point and the heat with water features, commonly used for roads, highways, parking lots and terminals melting snow and de-icing.
2. It has a strong water absorption features, can also be used as a desiccant, such as for nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases dry,port and road fog of dust, the best materials, fabrics fire.
3. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is frozen and ice-making machine of the significant cooling medium.
4. They can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase cold mortar building capabilities, is an excellent building antifreeze.
5. Used as a protective agent aluminum metallurgy, refining agent.
6. It is the production of lake pigments precipitant.
7. Used in processing waste paper deinking. Raw material for the production of calcium.
8. Calcium chloride solution used for sodium alginate industry, soy industry flocculant.
|Product name : Calcium chloride dihydrate flake74%min|
|Item : 20117293124|
|Price : USD155/MT|
1)Molecular Formula: CaCl2
Calcium chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as solid or liquid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, granule, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. Liquid calcium chloride is a colorless, clear solution. As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature,
calcium chloride is widely used in snow & ice melting, oil & gas drilling, moisture-absorbing,,Mutli-use Dryer, Dehydration agent, cryogen, removing agent, dust collecting agent, polycoagulant,refrigeration, Buiding antifreeze, rubber and petroleum industries.
5)Content and shape:
According to the content of crystal water in calcium chloride and the shape :
B. Calcium Chloride Granule/Pellet Dihydrate 74%min;
(2). Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
C.Calcium Chloride Granular Anhydrous 94% Min